Thursday, July 19, 2018

5 BEST WAYS TO MAKE LIFE EASY FOR YOURSELF


Hello once again, my name name is Higzs and we are on another new topic this evening, I don't really know if you already subscribed to this blog, but if you haven't, it won't take much out of your time, you can quickly give us one by subscribing to our new newsletters or post, you know in here we post relevant articles you can't see anywhere else, for this we need you to keep coming back, we hope we love what you have been reading since we start this blog, this evening I brought to you a new topic of interest I.e best way to make life easy for yourself, many people don't know what it takes to be alive and at the same time the dead as you can't here them will blame you for thinking it is awful for you, see! I realize it is high time people stopped thinking bad and put up good things and good taught, some ones said he his going to commit suicide because the problem of life is too much, see, if you do, you only wasted your life and people will only cry for sometimes and it get to a stage they take you away from their mind I. E life goes on, so you see how awful it is for you to go on suicide mission just in the name of hard times, now let me tell you, you are getting it all wrong, why can't you sit well and read the rest of all I have for you that can make life easy for you. 

Won't write much but please try obeying those fact I drop here, there was a day I told someone I wanna be like you, ask me what reply he gave me? He said I too have my own problem, I might be fine, looking fulfilled, bless, have most of all I want but the truth is that I don't let people see my flaws because if they know, they use it against you.

Now let us check on the topic itself, 5 best ways to make life and things easy for you.

  • ALWAYS BE HAPPY : see I shouldn't be saying this but I think I just have to, some people know me well and now am sharing it to the global world, whenever I have a major issue instead of thinking about it and getting depressed, I rather find a music with beat like BOM BOM BOM and I will dance till I fill sleepy as am dancing and listening to the song's beat not the lyrics, because lyrics is another problem, I rather fall in love for the beat dance like two hours, after that fall asleep and after wake to bath and after that I forget the problem, if you think you loss in life, I guess I might also have loss too, there are some amount of money I invested on scheme that couldn't pay me back instead of killing myself, I rather dance, dance, dance, feel the happiness in me and sleep, see! Being happy is one of the foremost you shouldn't forget to have if you wanna make  life easy for yourself.
  • BE CONTEND WITH WHAT YOU HAVE : you don't know me right but have this picture about me, I don't poke eye, or put hands into someone else's thing, though, it might be training from start, but I just don't like it, maybe that is why I hate covetous people, I hate not being contend with what one has, the reason being that I cherished my reputation so much, and when your reputation got you value in face of people then it is already giving you easy life, but if not so try to work on that, so, for someone who is contend will not want to damage his/her reputation because they believe going against the rule of contentment is getting the repercussions of conveteous, and when one reputation is damaged cause people thinks he isn't worthy of that then such person tend to doom. 
  • PRAY WELL: This might be kind of relating to belief, we all have one God we are serving be it any religion you are into, the God almighty in heaven is the one true God be it you are a Christian or a Muslim or even a traditional worshipper, if you belief in the power of the almighty one and serve him with all your heath every now and then, I think you are growing, don't think it is your power when things are rough pray to God or pray in the name of who you belief in to God, for prayer is very powerful and effective in the life if anyone who takes the habit, it helps one life to move higher from a lower position to an highly elevated one and from this point you see you have already make life easy for yourself.
  • HAVE PLANS FOR LIFE, DON'T DO THINGS IRRATIONALLY : having plan is like having food to it, if you have plan for your life, than you will in one day become one of the good ones we always need in the society, based on the result or the ramification some people get out of life come with no reason but because haven't plan yet, if you have money today plan for happy tomorrow, and if you don't have plan for happy time of the future, because opportunity can knock at anyone's door at anytime, it is just that the ways people approach it is different in idea, their is no angel that will come and help you after you have prayed, angel will only protect you from danger, you have to plan well for your life to make life easy for yourself. 
  • LOVE EVERYONE AROUND YOU : LOVE surpass the rest law according to the Bible, we realize that it says we should love our neighbors as ourselves, I repeat again, love them as yourself, no one knows tomorrow means that future changes easily, always practise love, don't be that frowning Tiger that walk about on Android phones please at least laugh let people know how you feel about them, not that you just act as if you don't care about anything or anyone, see let me tell you, did you think people also aren't wicked, you think you can do things and get on with it, if you have such perception, then you are getting it all wrong because the day you will experience a little fall or a drop in things you do which will requires the help of others, they won't show interest in you, because when you have everything you want you hate them, now, they too have grow to hate you so sorry brother or sister to get their interest is now work to do, let me tell you some people don't need your money or your help, they only need your love and affection, appreciate people when you see them in good outfit and so on, before you know someone talk good of you, another says the same, and it keeps going, going till you feel fulfilled and by now you are already making life easy for yourself. 
Thanks for reading this, we love you and please do subscribe to our blog for more and more article deliver to you, thanks alot... Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox