Thursday, July 19, 2018

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF? GET SOME TIPS



Believing in oneself is like having everything in life, life in itself is meant to be lived in peace, but somethings hinders the peace for one reason or the other, one major thing that cause this problem is not believing in oneself, some people can work but when you ask them can they be given a big contract worth huge money, they hot scared and try to find the help of and expert, of which he/she could do it, believing in oneself is life, when you feel timid about life and you keep refraining yourself from the right part telling yourself you don't think you can do it, then I will tell you that you are still a victim of the fears of life, though I was once in this kind of situation, that is why I decide to let the taught out of me, I am very sure by the time I finish this post you will have to start thinking of what you really want and not what people want you to be. 

Let me quickly brief you on this, there was a time in my life while I was in secondary school, I was one of the best student but can you belief I don't know what I want, I was the timid type, despite being love by teachers they hate me for being timid to stand my ground whenever it comes to arguments in the name of I don't want problem  for my life and I feel am not bold enough but I can't forget that great day that one of my friend challenged me in public, though I was far better than the guy but he won me because I was intimidated with the presence of teachers and seniors, I cry for weeks in secret, and then I see that no one will help me except if I help myself, I started with my street people as a means, whenever we are playing ball, I got cheated sometime, someone will just come and remove me from the set, but I make determination within me that today I won't take it, and see my dear, that nonsense repeat itself but I stand my ground, that is when I realized that if you don't say NO people will keep helping you say yes, but when you say NO to nonsense that people take you for, then your freedom is activated.

Now am doing fine since then, what I am saying now is 15 years ago but the freedom is what I still enjoy till now, to cut the long story short let me give you those tips to start believing in yourself.

I will quickly talk on three ways to believe in yourself in other to get great and goodness out of life.


  1. HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF : having confidence in oneself is one of the best way to start believing in oneself, the ability to face people and talk, the ability to stand your ground when you are 100% sure what you are saying is right, the thing you should ask yourself is that how far is my courage and how well did I want to get more courageous, you have to stop stop being timid and fearful, to say or acts, some people got timid maybe because of the kind of environment they get themselves, but environment will not be the matter when the toxic of it follows you to other places, if is better now to put up courage and fight that silent and over gentle spirit in yourself, from here the work can now begins, then you know what it takes to have courage, courage will help you in many stage of life if you can always help yourself on it.
  2. BELIEVE YOU CONTROL YOUR LIFE, LIFE DOESN'T CONTROL YOU: some people did not even know who is in control either their life or they themselve, when I say your life, I mean those people that dictate for you, people like your dad, mum, neighbour and so on, I did not mean neighbor, daddy or mummy relationship isn't good but try as much to figure out who is in control, is it that they dictate most of the things in your life for you? Try to think out of the box and know what you need to get on how you can start believing in yourself, life is worth living when you are independent, and to be independent means not to be dependent, and not to be dependent means you can do a particular thing, and to do anything, you have to believe in yourself, no matter what, when you believe that you can do something God and man can always give you an helping hand. 
  3. ACCESS YOURSELF AND CHECK WHAT CAUSES THE FAULT : to access is to check and look thoroughly where the fault is coming, who are those who am timid of, what are my fault, who can't I withstand, who did I love? Who did I hate? Can hatred of a fellow make me be scared of them? Access yourself in all this areas and check where mainly the fault is being generated, there is no one born to slow, though it runs in some bloods but you do not have to give it chance in anyway, you must fight the good fight of faith, make very well sure that you access yourself so that you can draw up necessary conclusions  to the problem at hand, accessing oneself is a major thing you have to do before you can know where and where to fix and after that you will have the full strength to start believing in things you do or totally in yourself. 

Thanks for stopping by, we hope you love the article, you can subscribe to this blog for more post, thanks alot we love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox