Thursday, July 19, 2018

WHAT IS VISION? HOW CAN I HAVE IT




I might kind of want to give it to you my own way and I belief you will find it interesting, Vision is the act of seeing what is about to happen in the nearest future and taking actions to make it favours you, vision is that ability in you to know that there will be much happiness by the time this thing comes and finding a possible means to get it to your side, this post might be kind of relate to the youth and not the old ones, I mean old when you can't think anymore, because a 50 year old man who can still thinks about the future is still young in life and living, but if you feel that at your 40 you are old enough and you can't think more that getting you daily 3 times food rotation, am sorry for you, this post is not meant for you, but you can turn new leaf if you get to read this, now to have vision is to have mission, one's mission to success is planned through your vision, imagine people like Bill Gate, what did you think they have before getting it, am for real he has vision before he has attain that Microsoft thing I and you can't do without today, now, because of the vision he has then, he embark m on a mission which as at this moment am making this post he is still regarded as the world richest man, imagine such a person, we should not even call him man again, he is now men, lols, it's funny, imagine people like Facebook CEO, Goggle CEO, all this people have vision and work on the mission to see it work for them in another condition which I best describe as future. 

The difference between vision and 'dream is that young people see vision while old people dreams' how?

VISION

The young one see the life ahead, the new potentials that are to be unlock and great attainment that are to be attain from every corners of the world, they see things above not things below, they forshadow and know what the future needs for world to become a better place, but try as much as possible to get the good thing in life despite it is all about struggling and hustling, they are indeed futurist.

DREAM

The old ones dream I. E one who dreams at old age see what he should have done to get good things in life but time has gone, one who dreams later discover how the key to a business works but have got sacked before he/she reason about that, one who dream is one who never thinks deeply of what can I use the influx income of today to affect the bad tomorrow, one who dreams is one who will in all is capacity satisfy the need if today just to suffer for it again tomorrow, and lastly one who dreams is one who don't think with their head but thinks with eye, getting flashy and expensive thing in the name of spoiling their future beyond rectifications.

For this reasons I think it is high time you wake up from being old and your dream, start up new point and don't think life can't be turn around, it seems so today while you are working for future it will be all joy later in the day, so be wise about it.

How to have vision is not and easy task and at the same time, it is the simplest task I have ever tried, having vision is checking your pocket and knowing what you what, having vision is thinking of the possible investment you can make to get more percentage on that income at hand, having vision is trying to affect the future with your brain I.e thinking of what you can do to bring you good income in the nearest future evendo it might be a little bit rough.

Did you belief Rome wasn't build in a day? Yes, I guess your answer, so you can think of getting your goals straight in one day, the best thing to do is to plan well on getting favourable chance to vision and mission on, don't think that because I said you needs vision now, so you decide to go and venture in seasonal business, oh my God, you are dreaming, start up a future business,  am I communicating, my father once told me that I have to get good business and be self employed, and the next thing I was thinking of selling season business, so that I will quickly do 'as hin dy hot', when I told him, he said I did you believe that, future business keeps paying you from lower income now to higher stabled and stabilized income in future, but you venturing into business like selling corn, when there is no more corn what will you be doing by then, and I told him, venture into other things, but the replied I got is that is where young people get it all wrong, no one said you shouldn't do two business but make sure the two are not die and rise business, let it be a growing one just like a orange seed that follows process I.e when you plant an orange tree, it takes time to germinate inside the ground, after some more time, it grows as a small leaf from there it get into bigger branch and so on, he said be wise and pick well ever since then have reason well and I know where have started getting to, though blogging now is my second business and I hope to grow more and more daily, so for this you can also think like I do learn from others and don't let mistakes if others repeat itself on you.

Now the question is how far have you been dreaming and how far have you be having visions that can help you in life, wake today to see vision.

Lastly, what am driving at is that you can have a vision when you embark on good future mission, to have great mission in life, is for you to plan high and think out of the box not inside the box, be brave and smart as a person who loves future not someone who hate people who have one, pray to God to help you in all your ways and my dear, it is well with you, enjoy the rest day and stay bless.

Thanks for reading this lovely article and I will need you to share your take on it for other people to learn from. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox